Hello,

Is there a plugin for listing all the licenses used by a maven project
dependencies (and all their dependencies recursively)? I could not find
anything like that among the listed plugins.. Does anybody know anything
about it?

What I'd like to do is, for instance, to have dependencies.html to show
an extra column with the license that applies for that row's dependency,
maybe with the license type and a link to real license.. That way I
could go through the list and check all I'd need to accept in order to
use the my project's lib.

Thanks,
Diego

--