Brett Porter <brett.porter <at> gmail.com> writes:

> add a dependency on junit in your project.xml file.
>
> Cheers,
> Brett

Hi,
I've done that (below is the content of my project.xml file)
The problem occurs when I try to make 'maven test' goal.
The library in intellij is set to the same junit.jar file.

Artur

<project>
    <extend>${basedir}/../project.xml</extend>
  <groupId>connectors</groupId>
  <artifactId>connectors</artifactId>
  <currentVersion>current-SNAPSHOT</currentVersion>

  <dependencies>
       <dependency>
      <groupId>domainom</groupId>
      <artifactId>domainom</artifactId>
      <jar>domainom-current-SNAPSHOT.jar</jar>
     </dependency>

     <dependency>
      <groupId>am_fremd_lib</groupId>
      <artifactId>backbone</artifactId>
      <jar>backbone.jar</jar>
     </dependency>

     <dependency>
      <groupId>am_fremd_lib</groupId>
      <artifactId>axis</artifactId>
      <jar>axis.jar</jar>
     </dependency>

     <dependency>
      <groupId>am_fremd_lib</groupId>
      <artifactId>jaxrpc</artifactId>
      <jar>jaxrpc.jar</jar>
     </dependency>

     <dependency>
      <groupId>am_fremd_lib</groupId>
      <artifactId>junit</artifactId>
      <jar>junit.jar</jar>
     </dependency>

  </dependencies>
  <build>
    <sourceDirectory>src/main/java</sourceDirectory>
    <unitTestSourceDirectory>src/test/java</unitTestSourceDirectory>
    <resources>
      <resource>
      </resource>
    </resources>

   <unitTest>
      <includes>

<include>java/de/mypackage/mail/om/connectors/base/configuration/TestConnectorCo
nfiguration.java</include>
      </includes>
    </unitTest>
  </build>