Hi Thomas,

I simply haven't had the need for it ;-)

That said a Cactus test is a junit test so I guess you should be able to use
the junit aggregator (although I haven't tried it on cactus tests).

Hmm.... Adding the following properties should work:

# Properties for the Cactus aggregator
maven.dashboard.aggregator.cactustests.script =
      ${maven.dashboard.aggregators.dir}/junittests.jelly
maven.dashboard.aggregator.cactustests.artifact =
      ${cactus.reports.dir}/TESTS-TestSuites-Cactus.xml
maven.dashboard.aggregator.cactustests.label = Cactus Tests
maven.dashboard.aggregator.cactustests.goal = cactus:test
maven.dashboard.aggregator.cactustests.description = Number of Cactus tests
maven.dashboard.aggregator.cactustests.report = cactus-report.html

And then:

maven.dashboard.aggregators = [...],cactustests

That said, I do agree that it would be nicer to have a proper Cactus
aggregator! I'll be happy to apply a patch... :-)

Thanks
-Vincent