On Aug 25, 2005, at 4:33 PM, dan tran wrote:

you need to install that on your own remote repo. Sun License does not allow
to install their j2ee files (jta, jdbc, jca,etc ) on ibiliio

Thanks for the response. I figured it might be something like this. I don't suppose anyone's tried to convince Sun to host their own repo? (Which brings up a question I have not yet researched...is there a way to specify that certain repos are to be used for certain groupIds? In ant?)

TIA,

--
Rick