On Sat, 2005-11-05 at 09:07 -0800, Oscar Picasso wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have happily used maven 1.0 and trying to switch to M2 mainly because I want
> to work with modules. But I have some difficulties to understand how it is
> supposed to work.
>
> I have tried the following:
>
> mvn archetype:create -DgroupId=org.trial -DartifactId=test
> cd test
> mvn jar:jar

Already here at this point I can see you haven't read any of the m2
documentation. Please start with the getting starting guide and you will
have better luck:

http://maven.apache.org/guides/getting-started/index.html

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason at maven.org
http://maven.apache.org

Three people can keep a secret provided two of them are dead.

 -- Unknown