A maven 2 plugin is easy to distinguish since there is always a
pom.xml file coming with it. All you have to do once it is downloaded
is to use maven 2 regular command, ie mvn install in the directory
where the component pom.xml file is located.

Maven 2 is amazingly simple!

> Hey all,
> i've found some instructions to adding plugIns to maven, but not to m2?!
>
> Is there a dokumentation?
>
> I want to add the axis plugin. But i'm not sure if it is fort m2.
>
> thanks fredy

Alexandre Poitras
Québec, Canada