On 2/17/06, ravi kumar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Execute failed: java.io.IOException: CreateProcess: ssh -l USERNAME_NOT_SET
> "mkdir -p /activation/jars/; chmod g+ws /activation/jars/; chgrp maven
> /activation/jars/" error=2

This means that Windows could not find "ssh" on your path. You need to
install cygwin, or putty (and set maven.ssh.executable). The
repository plugin is no longer uspported - it does not use the
properties you listed below. You need to set maven.repo.central,
maven.username and maven.repo.central.directory instead. Putty will
have to have a private key installed and pageant running if you use
that.

There are plenty of resources on the web for help with this, and mails
in the archives.

> if it is wrong place to writing my issues here , i am sorry.

Yes, you're unlikely to get answers when you post to more than one
list. Please only send your maven questions to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Thanks.

- Brett