On Mon, 12 Jun 2006 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi,

I believe there's nothing usable yet, but I could be wrong. In the mean
time you could use the maven-antrun-plugin to call the cactus ant tasks.
It's not ideal but it'll help you migrate.

You could also take a look at
http://maven.apache.org/guides/plugin/guide-ant-plugin-development.html.

-- Kenney

> Hi,
>
> I have heard that Cactus plugin for Maven 2 is currently under development.
> For us, it is the last peace of the puzzle for lossless migration from
> maven 1 to maven 2.
>
> Is there any alpha or beta version of maven 2 cactus plugin available?
>
> Thanks a lot for the great job you are doing!
> Vitaliy Shevchuk
>

> This message and any attachments (the "message") is
> intended solely for the addressees and is confidential.
> If you receive this message in error, please delete it and
> immediately notify the sender. Any use not in accord with
> its purpose, any dissemination or disclosure, either whole
> or partial, is prohibited except formal approval. The internet
> can not guarantee the integrity of this message.
> BNP PARIBAS (and its subsidiaries) shall (will) not
> therefore be liable for the message if modified.
>
>                 ---------------------------------------------
>
> Ce message et toutes les pieces jointes (ci-apres le
> "message") sont etablis a l'intention exclusive de ses
> destinataires et sont confidentiels. Si vous recevez ce
> message par erreur, merci de le detruire et d'en avertir
> immediatement l'expediteur. Toute utilisation de ce
> message non conforme a sa destination, toute diffusion
> ou toute publication, totale ou partielle, est interdite, sauf
> autorisation expresse. L'internet ne permettant pas
> d'assurer l'integrite de ce message, BNP PARIBAS (et ses
> filiales) decline(nt) toute responsabilite au titre de ce
> message, dans l'hypothese ou il aurait ete modifie.

Kenney Westerhof
http://www.neonics.com
GPG public key: http://www.gods.nl/~forge/kenneyw.key