On 10/2/06, Jeff Mutonho <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

My projects were building  without issues and just out of the blue the
builds are failing with the message :

[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]

Project ID: org.codehaus.cargo:cargo-ant

Reason: Error getting POM for ' org.codehaus.cargo:cargo-ant' from the
repository
: Error transferring file
  org.codehaus.cargo:cargo-ant:pom:0.8

from the specified remote repositories:
  central ( http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)

I haven't touched anything this side.What's going on?

--

I just tried a build from a different sub-module and got a similar error ,
but this time for the hibernate pom

[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]

Project ID: net.sf.hibernate2:hibernate

Reason: Error getting POM for 'net.sf.hibernate2:hibernate' from the
repository:
Error transferring file
net.sf.hibernate2:hibernate:pom:2.0.0

from the specified remote repositories:
central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2
<http://repo1.maven.org/maven2> )

[INFO]

What's strange about the hibernate pom is that I installed the hibernate jar
manually , why is maven trying to get  it from repo1.maven.org/maeven2?
--

Jeff  Mutonho

GoogleTalk : ejbengine
Skype        : ejbengine