hello folks,

I use following solution (with maven 2.0.4) to create a MavenProject at runtime to extract informations like artifactId and groupid - this could be also done by manually parsing the xml file - but i think its a better way to use the maven classes.

File pomFile = new File("pom.xml");
MavenProjectBuilder projectBuilder;
ArtifactRepository localRepository;

MavenProject pom = projectBuilder.build(pomFile, localRepository, (ProfileManager)null );

My Question is: From which object can I receive a profileManager instance? (the projectBuilder and localRepository are defined as plexus components, the profileManager isn't!)

greetings
martin