Sent: Monday, February 04, 2008 9:15 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Achiva and Proximity

Sure - since both use repositories stored in the file system you can
configure Archiva to point at the disk location of the repositories
when you add managed repositories. They'll be scanned and indexed
after they are added.

Archiva doesn't however have an option for importing configuration
from Proximity.

Cheers,
Brett

On 04/02/2008, SlinnHawkins, Jon (ELS-CAM) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Is it possible to migrate an existing Proximity repository to use
> Archiva ?
>
> Many thanks
>
> Jon
>

> This email is from Elsevier Limited, a company registered in England
and Wales with company number 1982084,
> whose registered office is The Boulevard, Langford Lane, Kidlington,
Oxford, OX5 1GB, United Kingdom.

--
Brett Porter