Rodrigo Madera a écrit :
> I don't know if that's a problem for you Julien, but NSIS is strictly
> Windows AFAIK.

You are right, it is only for Windows.

I 'am using .deb to install on my linux boxes, and I need  100% window
solution. Cross platform installers usually don't integrate well with
the OS.
When I install on Windows, I want to use all the possibilities of
Windows : start menu, registry, uninstaller, service, all that little
gadgets...
Wen I install on a Debian Server, I want to use .deb (apt-get install,
update, reconfigure...)

I use mvn exec and ant (I try assembly plugin  but it seems complicated)
to get all resources, then  the installer  (NSIS, deb builder) for the
final build.

Thx.

--
Julien Graglia