On 2-May-08, at 11:09 AM, RedBugz Software wrote:

On Fri, May 2, 2008 at 11:59 AM, matthew sporleder <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
Is anyone doing a flex3 project with maven?  It looks like the latest
net.israfil.mojo plugin supports flex3, but I'm having trouble getting
my head around directory structures, <plugins> and <dependency>s.

Any help/examples are appreciated.

We're doing Flex 3 with Maven. We used to use the Israfil plugin, but
now we use Flex-Mojos:
http://flex-mojos.googlecode.com/

Getting Started:
http://blog.flex-mojos.info/2008/03/29/more-them-a-hello-world/

Eugene and I are also starting to work with VELO and we'll be officially supporting these mojos in m2eclipse.

Mailing List:
http://groups.google.com/group/flex-mojos

Post to the list if you have any questions or problems.

Logan

Thanks,

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven
jason at sonatype dot com

You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in.
No one is fanatically shouting that the sun is going to rise tomorrow.
They know it is going to rise tomorrow. When people are fanatically
dedicated to political or religious faiths or any other kind of
dogmas or goals, it's always because these dogmas or
goals are in doubt.

-- Robert Pirzig, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance