Hello everyone,

I am using the release plugin just locally. When I do a release:perform,
I expect the artifacts just to be deployed to the local repository, like
install does.

Unfortunately, everytime I get an error message:

Failed to configure plugin parameters for:
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-deploy-plugin:2.3
check that the following section of the pom.xml is present and correct:
<distributionManagement>
<repository>
[...]

I don't have a repository and I have no real need for one.

How can I disable that external repository deployment?

Regards,

Andreas