Hi,

I am using maven 2.0.9, and everything is working great except for site
deployment with webdav.  I have not tried any other kind of deployment yet,
as I do it manually, so it may not be just site deployment that is not
working for me.  I have an apache webdav setup in place, and can access it
in a browser or in Cadaver via command line.  When I execute my maven
site:deploy command, I always get a '500 Internal Server Error' with
wagon-webdav 1.0-beta-2, and with wagon-webdav 1.0-beta-1 nothing much seems
to happen, the process executes successfully, but nothing is copied across.

Has anyone successfully deployed with any recent version of maven over
webdav?  One of the books I have on it suggests using it.  I have not seen
much on the mailing list though.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Ross