On Sat, May 17, 2008 at 7:02 PM, Jan Torben Heuer
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> HI, I generate a webstart application with:
>
> mvn org.codehaus.mojo.webstart:webstart-maven-plugin:jnlp
>
> I used the example config from:
> http://coffeebreaks.org/tmp/maven-staging/webstart/site/jnlp-mojos-overview.html
>
> How can I tell the plugin to also sign all dependencies - or at minimum one
> of them? They want to access the filesystem so (AFAIK) they have to be
> signed, too.

The plugin should sign all your dependencies. If it doesn't:

* try to use the jnlp-inline mojo instead
* try to use -X to see the debugging information

Jerome

PS:

* mailing list for mojo plugins is [EMAIL PROTECTED]

* official site for plugin documentation is
http://mojo.codehaus.org/webstart/webstart-maven-plugin/index.html