Thanks wayne. They also have some other properties that are Jboss
specific. It would just be nice to see some examples, although I can
probably figure it out from the brief list they give (shown below.)
Just seems like at some point they had examples since the docs
mention: "You can take a look at the examples for more information on
the JBoss support." Not sure which example they are referring to
though.

The EAR plugin can generate the jboss-app.xml automatically. To do so,
the 'jboss' element must be configured and takes the following child
elements:

    * version: the targeted JBoss version to use, 3.2, 4 or 4.2 (the
default is 4).
    * security-domain: the JNDI name of the security manager (JBoss 4 only)
    * unauthenticated-principal: the unauthenticated principal (JBoss 4 only)
    * loader-repository: the name of the UnifiedLoaderRepository MBean
to use for the ear to provide ear level scoping of classes deployed in
the ear
    * jmx-name: the object name of the ear mbean.
    * module-order: specify the order in which the modules specified
in the application.xml file gets loaded (JBoss 4.2 only)
    * data-sources: specify the desired data source(s) to add into the
jboss-app.xml, usage is as follows:

On Sun, May 18, 2008 at 11:58 PM, Wayne Fay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I didn't write the documentation of the EAR module so I can't be
> certain, but I would assume this is a reference to the sarModule and
> harModule sections in the Configuration/EAR Modules page:
> http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-ear-plugin/modules.html#sarModule
> http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-ear-plugin/modules.html#harModule
>
> Wayne
>
> On Sun, May 18, 2008 at 10:02 PM, Rick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> At the bottom of this page
>> http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-ear-plugin/usage.html
>> it mentions
>>
>> "Hibernate archives (HAR) and Service archives (SAR) will be
>> recognized automatically and added the the jboss-app.xml file.
>> You can take a look at the examples for more information on the JBoss
>> support."
>>
>> I'm weary of googling. Can someone point me to where these "examples"
>> are "on the JBoss support."
>>
>> TIA
>>
>> --
>> Rick