Hi all,

I would like to activate profile which is placed in super pom for using it in child project.
The reason:
I would like to use common properties but depends on profile in many child projects.

Sample situation:
- super pom:
<project ...>
 <groupId>myGroupId</groupId>
 <artifactId>superLevel</artifactId>
 <packaging>pom</packaging>
 <profiles>
   <profile>
     <id>mainDevProperties</id>
     <properties>
       <filterFilePath>/sample/filter.file</filterFilePath>
     </properties>
   </profile>
 </profiles>
</project>

- project pom
<project ...>
 <groupId>myGroupId</groupId>
 <artifactId>project1</artifactId>
 <parent>
   <groupId>myGroupId</groupId>
   <artifactId>superLevel</artifactId>
 </parent>
 <profiles>
   <profile>
     <id>env-dev</id>
     <build>
       <filters>
         <filter>${filterFilePath}</filter>
       </filters>
     </build>
   </profile>
 </profiles>
</project>

Command run on super pom level:
mvn process-resources -P mainDevProperties,env-dev

Error:
Error loading property file '...\${filterFilePath}'

Command run on super pom level:
mvn help:active-profiles -P mainDevProperties,env-dev

Result:
Active Profiles for Project 'myGroupId:superLevel:pom:...':
The following profiles are active:
- mainDevProperties (source: pom)

Active Profiles for Project 'myGroupId:project1:war:...':
The following profiles are active:
- env-dev (source: pom)

How to activate profile "mainDevProperties" for project "project1".
Please help me with this issue.

Regards,
sapo