From: Ian Rowlands [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2008 7:56 AM
To: users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Incrementing a pom version in a multi-module project (without
doing by hand)

Just wondering what the best way to change the version of POMs in a
multi-module Maven 2 project from one number to another? I know you can
use the release:branch plugin to do it if you require a branch, but
sometimes I don't want to branch - I just want to increase the version!
I need to be able to choose the version as well.

Which plugin can do this, and how do I use it?

Thanks,

Ian

Disclaimer: The information transmitted is intended only for the person
or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or
privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other
use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by
persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If
you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the
material from your computer.
Privacy: If you are responding to this email or providing personal
information to the SRO for the purposes of one of the Acts it
administers, such information  is used only for the purpose for which it
was collected (administration of SRO legislation ) and is protected by
the Information Privacy Act 2000 and secrecy provisions contained in
legislation administered by SRO. It is not disclosed otherwise than in
accordance with the law. If you would like a copy of the SRO Privacy
Policy please refer to SRO website (www.sro.vic.gov.au) or contact SRO
on 9628 0556 and request a copy.
http://www.klm.com. This e-mail and any attachment may contain
confidential and privileged material intended for the addressee
only. If you are not the addressee, you are notified that no part
of the e-mail or any attachment may be disclosed, copied or
distributed, and that any other action related to this e-mail or
attachment is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have
received this e-mail by error, please notify the sender immediately
by return e-mail, and delete this message.

Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij NV (KLM), its subsidiaries
and/or its employees shall not be liable for the incorrect or
incomplete transmission of this e-mail or any attachments, nor
responsible for any delay in receipt.
Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij N.V. (also known as KLM Royal
Dutch Airlines) is registered in Amstelveen, The Netherlands, with
registered number 33014286