Hello,

I'd like to know the best practices for using a corporate or a company-wide pom, e.g. what do you put in it except for distributionManagement ? I've read that some people don't use SNAPSHOT versions for the corporate pom and instead only increase a single number for every new version of the corporate pom (e.g. version 2 to 3 to 4 etc.). Maybe those facts could be documented somewhere on the maven site (like a how to).

Every idea is appreciated :)