I am making an archetype for my project. I added a requiredProperty named
serviceBaseName to make the default content of some Java files, e.g.:

        package ${package};

        /**
         * Interface of the ${serviceBaseName} service
         */
        public interface ${serviceBaseName}Service extends Service
        {

But how can I get the archetype plugin to name this Java file something like
${serviceBaseName}Service.java or ${serviceBaseName}.java?

Thanks!