Hallo
I'm a pretty new user of mvn2 and I have a question:
I use the exec-plugin to execute a script that starts the compilation of an
IzPack installer.

      <plugin>
        <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
        <artifactId>exec-maven-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>1.1-beta-1</version>
        <executions>
          <execution>
            <id>compile-install</id>
            <phase>package</phase>
            <goals>
              <goal>exec</goal>
            </goals>
          </execution>
        </executions>
        <configuration>
          <executable>install/compile_install.sh</executable>
          <workingDirectory>install/</workingDirectory>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>

The path install/compile_install.sh is in a module of a main project. Like
    mainproject/
      |/subproject
      |/subproject

If I start mvn package in mainproject/subproject it works fine, but if I start
mvn package in mainproject/ it will of course fail.

Hava maven a build in variable like ${module-directory} that I can use like
that:

        <configuration>

<executable>${module-directory}/install/compile_install.sh</executable>
          <workingDirectory>${module-directory}/install/</workingDirectory>
        </configuration>

Other question is, how can I start different scripts if I work on diferrent
systems? Like if I work in Windows it'll start compile_install.bat and on
linux it'll start compile_install.sh.

Thanks for help, Erwin.