Can you build from the parent project? That shold trigger the child project
to be built if you've set it up correctly. I haven't tested the idempontency
of Maven but I think it works like Ant, only building what needs to be
rebuilt unless you run a clean prior.

Carlos Alonso-2 wrote:

> Hi all.
>
> Is there any way of making automatically one project to be built if it's
> parent has been changed
>
> I mean, I have two projects, one of them is both parent and imported
> from the other. My question is, supposing that the parent is updated and
> built, if is it any way to make the child to know that his parent has
> been updated and, therefore, the children builds.
>
> Thanks.

-----
Cliff
http://codeforfun.wordpress.com