We have ranges defined on dependencies between our own components. Thus e.g.
module A can tell that it can (only) work with versions 3 through 5 of its
dependency B.

At the top level it's up to the release manager to tell which component
versions are being shipped. We use <dependencyManagement> for this. However,
this dependency management allows for the release manager to overrule the
entire ranges set-up. Thus e.g. the release manager can combine the
abovementioned A with a version 2 of its dependency B.

Is there a way to either:
- Only allow managed dependencies that comply with the ranges?
- Alert our release manager automatically if his managed dependencies
violate the ranges?

(After reviewing the code of it, I believe that dependency:analyze-dep-mgt
is unfortunately not meant for this use case.)