If I go one step further and want to install/deploy the build with this build
number as a version... What do I do? :)

Right now, when I install, the artifact is uploaded with the version, not
the finalName.

So artifact-1.0.0-YYYYMMDDHHmm.zip becomes artifact-1.0.0.zip :)

Any ideas? (basically I want to change the version from the build launcher
(Continuum). Should I launch some sort of ant script which runs the Maven
project with a changed version? (sounds ok? :) ).

Thanks,
Costin.