Sorry, seems like I didn't find the right page. See below...

Best regards,
Eric

> Hi
>
> I'm using the JNLP Velocity template within the Webstart plugin.
>
> However, I don't know how to set my own variables. Clearly, Maven
> properties can't be used, but there must be some way to
> transfer ${foo}
> (Maven) to $foo (Velocity).
> I didn't find any information in the documentation, can
> someone help me
> out?

http://mojo.codehaus.org/webstart/webstart-maven-plugin/jnlp-mojos-overv
iew.html
-> JNLP file generation
The key of the property is taken
Perhaps the documentation isn't clear enough about $property, because at
first I thought I had to use something like $property.foo

> Also, is there a list of the predefined Velocity variables that the
> plugin sets?

See above

> Third: I need to change the <jar> nodes that $dependencies
> generates. Is
> there a way to do this (specifically, I'd like to set
> download="eager").

>From looking at the source (getDependenciesText()), this seems to be
hard-coded, which is a pity.
Should I write an RFE?