Hello,

one solution to the problem is to put the static files in src/main/ webapp/js in a separate module on which those webapp modules depend upon.

Then use the assembly plugin in the build section of those webapp modules to copy the js-files from the new module into the correct place during a build.

Instructions on how to use the assembly-plugin can be found at
http://www.sonatype.com/books/maven-book/reference/assemblies.html

Cheers,

----
Samuli Ulmanen