Sean Schofield wrote:

BaTien,

I am anxiously awaiting the Shale w/Tiles along with you!  Tiles is
such a cool little technology.  Just like JSF I was slow to see its
value but once I started using it I can't live without it!

sean

Sean:

It's great to have people like you around. Please let us know when the first compiled batch of your tree is in. I will spend sometime to play around with it and hope to give your some feedback.

Initially, i will try to put it in a dynamically inserted tile fragment using myfaces tile viewhandler. I will also test it in Struts-Shale tile implementation when it is available.

BaTien
DBGROUPS