In the svn trunk, you'll find a new component (x:aliasBeansScope that allows you to do that, but without having to nest the aliasBean s tags.

Sylvain.

On Fri, 2005-05-13 at 13:07 +0200, Broekelmann, Mathias wrote:
Hi Werner,

I use the alias bean for more than one alias at the same time. You
simply have to nest them:

<x:aliasbean value="..." alias="#{alias1}">
	<x:aliasbean value="..." alias="#{alias2}">
		<!-- reusable component tree which uses alias1 and
alias2-->
	</x:aliasbean>
</x:aliasbean>

The only thing which will not work is to overwrite the alias name by an
other alias for some nested components because the overwritten alias
value is not restored.

Mathias