Hi,

1. In my application I decided to use  Form-Based Authentication. The
problem is that whenever I enter protected resource  area for the first time
I am not rededirected to the login page.  That's related with the fact that
JSF holds the old URL (the one the action came from). I read that I can use
redirect tag on each unprotected page but in this case I can forget about
using validators and saveState. Shall I forget about using Form-Based
Authentication and write custom PhaseListener ?

2. If JSF holds an old URL in internet browser then how to design an
application which will forward me to the desired webpage. For exmple I have
forum app. I 've founded an intersting topic. I decided to copy its URL.
Next day I paste the topic URL into my browser but I am redirected to the
wrong page.

I am using MyFaces 1.1.4

Regards,

Mariusz