Hello Andrew,

> If you have the incentive, this would be a good WIKI page to write and
> attach your palette.xml to that page.
I would like to do so, alas, I have been too hasty and didn't check
all functionality: On my colleagues computer everything runs fine,
but when we copy the Palette.xml to my machine I don't get the full
functionality (just saw those Trinidad tags appearing in my JBoss Palette
and thought that's all... But no code assist of any kind on my machine
neither are tags properly added by clicking in the Palette).

There must be some other forces/artifacts/whatever
be at work. No clue yet, this is getting a real pain...

I apologize for my premature posting but
for now I really couldn't provide any useful WIKI page, sorry!

Carsten