I tried to get the UIData.getFirst() for the first index. this is ok, but
there is no chance to get the right index of the collection if the data is
sorted again.
Is there any action event on clicking the row subject for sorting?

Klaus SCHUSTER <schus...@racon-linz.at>
22.01.2010 07:27
Bitte antworten an
"MyFaces Discussion" <users@myfaces.apache.org>

An
users@myfaces.apache.org
Kopie

Thema
Customizing scroller by using t:dataTable with t:dataScroller

Hello,

I'm using a t:dataTable attached to a t:dataScroller. Currently, the
t:dataScroller shows the navigation buttons and a list of page numbers
(e.g.: first, previous 1 2 3 etc).
I am using a collection in my t:dataTable by the attribute value=...
The Scroller shows me only 10 items of the full Collection.
My question is: How can I have access to the 10 shown items ? I only have
my whole list in the backing bean.

The second question is, what happens if I sort the elements, can I get the

shown items also in a sorted way?
Thanks,

Klaus

Der Austausch von Nachrichten mit o.a. Absender via e-mail dient
ausschließlich Informationszwecken. Rechtsgeschäftliche Erklärungen dürfen
über dieses Medium nicht ausgetauscht werden.

Correspondence with a.m. sender via e-mail is only for information
purposes. This medium is not to be used for the exchange of
legally-binding communications.