Hi Mark,

Exactly: the web modules have not been donated yet, so they are not under control of the ASF.

You may find existing web plugins in the plugin manager, though. Since you've reached this far you may want to install them and see how well they work (no promises here), and give Apache NetBeans a run. If you see any bugs (we're getting a beta version ready) you may want to file them at JIRA: https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/NETBEANS/summary

Cheers,
Antonio