On 01/18/2018 01:25 PM, David Cogen wrote:
On 01/18/2018 01:07 PM, David Cogen wrote:
Today I tried the dark metal theme. I hated it!!!!! (Extravagent and gratuitious use of unnecessary color.)

So I tried to revert. I switched back to metal theme and restarted.
I should also say that I installed dark metal theme using Tools/Options/Available and searched for "dark", and downloaded and installed it.

But when I tried to uninstall it I went to Tools/Installed and it was not there! It's as if the plugin permanently added itself to my netbeans with no ability to uninstall it!