The g18 standard is at least a 4.5:1 ratio for accessibility.

I’m pretty poor of sight so i use 19pt, but softer is better to avoid eye burn
:)

It’s funny, in netbeans I’ve been using the standard theme only because java
looks great in drakula but some other langs need work. In intellij i’ve been
using the dark theme.