Hi all

Like all of you, I use NetBeans to build my own projects. Lately I've noticed a
particular competitor IDE being demanded more on job specs and wondered how
they managed to grow so big so quick. Turns out they sell licenses as well as
offering a free version. I, myself, as a user feel guilty benefitting as much
as I do from NetBeans and never having to pay a dime for it, even though I
would absolutely do so in a heartbeat given the opportunity. Is there any way
that NetBeans can make some income to support its longevity?

Thanks
Ashton