Hi Owen,

Maybe you've already looked in this direction; but I'll mention it anyway
in case you haven't.

You might be interested to look at these two:
    https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/573183274
    https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/532606141

Good keywords seem to be
    "100% remote"
    "100% telecommute"

Now, on the LinkedIn site, you can search the location called Worldwide.
The Indeed.com site has a location called Remote, but they appear to only
have data for the USA.

Hope this helps !

Kind Regards,
Johnny