This topic is about beat to death - one final observation from
http://wiki.netbeans.org/OraclePluginProcess

     Certified Update Center

Suitable for plugins that are tested by QA, and which are critical for the user experience of using NetBeans with Oracle technologies and products. The source code of plugins on the Certified UC should be hosted in the main NetBeans repository. The list of plugins for the Certified UC is tracked here: NB73StableModulesUC <http://wiki.netbeans.org/NB73StableModulesUC>

-Gary