Hi Валера,

I created a new Qt project (New Project > Samples > C/C ++> HelloQtWorld)
and it already has a HelloQtWorld_1_resource.rc file.
I edit HelloQtWorld_1_resource.rc and after compiling, for some reason my
edits are deleted.

As you did not clarify I did so.
I tried your suggestion with and without the
http://wiki.netbeans.org/FaqCndResourceFiles procedure and nothing worked.

With your suggestion and without the procedure nothing happens.

With your suggestion and the procedure the compilation fails:
g++ -Wl,-s -Wl,-subsystem,windows -mthreads -o
dist/Release/MinGW-Windows/HelloQtWorld_1.exe
build/Release/MinGW-Windows/HelloQtWorld_1_resource_res.o
build/Release/MinGW-Windows/HelloForm.o
build/Release/MinGW-Windows/newmain.o
build/Release/MinGW-Windows/moc_HelloForm.o  -lglu32 -lopengl32 -lgdi32
-luser32 -lmingw32 -LC:/msys64/mingw64/lib
C:/msys64/mingw64/lib/libqtmain.a -lshell32 details.o
C:/msys64/mingw64/lib/libQt5Widgets.dll.a
C:/msys64/mingw64/lib/libQt5Gui.dll.a
C:/msys64/mingw64/lib/libQt5Core.dll.a
g++.exe: error: details.o: No such file or directory

It seems that the procedure command line "windres.exe  details.rc  details.o"
is not running.

There seems to be missing information, what is happening? Any good
suggestion?