I am running Netbeans 9 64 bit on 64 bit Windows 10 Home Edition.

I am calling an additional full java program from with the source
code of an initial one, in order to increase the 64 bit memory limit:

Process process = Runtime.getRuntime().exec("java -Xmx8192m -cp
MemoryLauncher.jar Project.Main");

I am finding that the console will listen to the main method in the first
program,
but won't listen to the main method in the second program.  Nor does Netbeans 9
seem to have
an option to do so.

How can I listen to the other program?  While I can just add this successfully
to the end
of an ordinary program anyway, does the Netbeans console have an option
to change which java program it displays information from?