Hello all,

Firstly thank you to adding me in this netbeans mailing list. I'm developing a
Java application with the netbean framework and I'm encountered some problems.

I have some questions about netbeans 8.0.

1.      I would like to run my netbeans application, with netbeans ide, in a
specific working directory like a java project.

It's possible?  I search some parameters to set in the
project.properties(run.args.extra) like -userdir or like this.

2.      I would like to launch my netbeans application in debug mode from a
batch command line (and set the host and port to attach the socket from my
netbeans ide), it's possible?

Best regards

Christophe

Christophe Dolci | Lead Software Developer - EM Solutions
T +33 (0)4 56 38 08 73  | F +33 (0)4 56 38 08 30
15 chemin de Malacher, 38246, Meylan Cedex, France
cdo...@altair.com | www.altair.com <http://www.altair.com/>
Altair | Innovation Intelligence (r)

[cid:image001.jpg@01D485B3.A7EBDDC0]