Hi all,

I have a new installation of NetBeans 10. Trying to run some initial
unit tests I just created, I get the following error:

if not in Ant's own classpath

I have a question posted about this on StackOverflow if you'd rather
answer there:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/54161715/netbeans-10-junit-jar-not-found

I could probably hack the build script to includejunit.jar, but I
want to know: what's the right way to fix this?

Shouldn't NetBeans come with a version of JUnit already accessible?
Should I configure my project differently? How do I add a path to the
library?

How can I find the classpath for Ant (and what version/binary NetBeans
is using)?

The project'Test Libraries'  shows that JUnit 5.3.1 is present, I have
three Jar files listed there: junit-jipiter-api, junit-jupiter-params,
junit-jupiter-engine. But it seems to be not actually found.

The project is a standard Java Library (no main class). I didn't add any
"extras" or mess with the default project setup that NetBeans uses. Just
used the basic setup wizard thing.