I was looking at this today and I can't find the "Select JUnit Version"
dialog, which is there in the tutorial, but not in Apache NetBeans 10:

https://netbeans.org/kb/docs/java/junit-intro.html

@John McDonnell <mcdonnell.j...@gmail.com>, I guess you removed that dialog
so that only JUnit 5 tests can now be created? I'm not sure about that in
retrospect -- I think we should let the user choose which JUnit version
they want to use and not assume JUnit 5 for all cases?

Gj