More description and steps need to be provided.

Officially, Apache NetBeans 10 simply doesn't support Glassfish at all. You
must have tried to install a plugin from 8.2, which is always going to be
some kind of workaround.

However, in the upcoming release, Apache NetBeans 11, we'll include the
'enterprise' cluster, which means the Glassfish plugin will be available
natively in Apache NetBeans.

However (another however), that does mean we'll need to try out that
support and make sure it works -- do you want to volunteer to be involved
with that?

Gj