Hi

I am testing the new gradle build, which is going well. But I have noticed
the license template functionality has changed.

Previously there used to be a box to enter the organization, this has now
dissapeared? Where is the replacement box located? Why was it removed?

Previously I created a profile and just applied that profile to projects,
now I need to select either a global license or use a gradle defined
license.which is set using a netbeans.license property. The options for
values here are to use absolute paths or short codes for the license I want
to use. The question is what are these short codes? I tried some obvious
examples for the license I want but it didn't work. Is there a list
somewhere?

Thanks

Peter