I tried!  But failed.  Thanks for the quick responses.. I tried modifying the
hardcoded values in NodeExecutable.java, rebuilt, and, well, things are
different, but still it’s a no go.  I get the following expected output (which
is what you get when running node --inspect src/mystuff.js):
Debugger listening on ws://127.0.0.1:9292/e6fc8a3c-6088-4df0-8a64-dbee7285d9c6
For help, see: https://nodejs.org/en/docs/inspector
<https://nodejs.org/en/docs/inspector>

But then the executable stops immediately… so, not sure where that’s going..