Hi Brendan

- First install, unpack zip file, Windows Defender doesn't want let me
run "netbeans64.exe", says publisher unknown.  I can choose "More Info"
and then Run Anyway.

-> There's been talk of a windows installer recently (I've been out of the
loop but I think I did see an email at somepoint around this.) - Maybe when
VC4 passes the IPMC vote the installer will be generated for the full
release.  This might resolve this issue.

- First program start up, importing preferences from NB 10 is smooth.  I
notice my fontsize in 11 is way too small, might be nice to add an
option to also import --fontsize from netbeans.conf.

-> You should raise a feature request for this feature here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/NETBEANS/issues

- "Alt-Enter" to show hints in the editor didn't work for me in NB10,
and it doesn't work in NB11.  Example: add "implements Runnable" to a
random class, and try to use Alt-Enter to show the menu.  Nothing
happens when I press alt-enter, no pop-up appears. (Clicking on the
light bulb that appears in the left margin does work however.)

->I've not seen this myself, but if you can gather up some steps to
reproduce, and some logs maybe? then I would if I were file a defect:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/NETBEANS/issues

Thanks for highlighting the issues you've seen

John