Phil

I think the error dialog saying

Feature FeatureInfo[java] is incomplete: some module(s) are missing:
org\.netbeans\.libs\.javafx\.(linux|win|macosx)

might be caused by running on JDK8.

When I used the option  *--jdkhome <path>* to specify jdk-11 (*please check
the release notes for the right one*) the error did not appear.

Regards

Emma