Thanks... reinstalling revived it. I forgot it was a snap package.

Congratulations for graduating from incubation!

fedd

On 18.04.2019 14:36, Neil C Smith wrote:
On Thu, 18 Apr 2019 at 12:08, Fedd <f...@sql.ru> wrote:
~$ sudo update-alternatives --config java
There are 2 choices for the alternative java (providing /usr/bin/java).
If doing that, make sure to also change the alternative for javac.

Or change the --jdkhome value in etc/netbeans.conf / pass it in on the CLI.

Also note that for a long time the OpenJDK 11 in Ubuntu 18.04 was
actually OpenJDK 10 - stupidest idea ever!  Looks like it might now
finally be updated, but worth checking you have the latest version.
I'm personally using OpenJDK 11 from AdoptOpenJDK rather than the
Ubuntu packaged one.

    Installation            = /snap/netbeans/6/netbeans/nb
:~$ sudo apt show netbeans
Package: netbeans
Version: 10.0-3~18.04.1ubuntu1
You seem to have installed the snap package, not the repository
version (which is NB 10 anyway).

Best wishes,

Neil