On 7/16/19 12:43 AM, Geertjan Wielenga wrote:
Also, NetBeans may not be showing the directories because they're hidden, so try this:

1. Go to the Options window, under the Tools menu.
2. Click Miscellaneous.
3. In the Files tab, delete the content of 'Ignored Files Patterns' and also uncheck 'Ignore all .dotted files in home folder'.
4. Click OK.

I made the changes you suggested but the situation has not changed. The /var/ directory is shown in the Select Site Root dialog but the /var/www/ subdirectory is not shown.

If I manually enter the path to the Website files into the Site Root field, the error message shown is "Site Root is not a valid path." What triggers that error message in the Linux version of NetBeans?

--
Charles Brockman